- Reference and research instruction (assistance with resources, concepts, and research strategies)
- Outreach programs (including off site visits, presentations, and webinars)
GHL provides access to information in the following areas relating to North Carolina:
- Government (state, federal, and local)
- Data and statistics about North Carolina; such as agriculture, population, crime, etc.
And, in the following general areas:
- Digital information management (i.e., methods for the acquiring, providing, describing, housing, safeguarding, delivering, and creating digital resources and products.)
- Information and digital literacy (i.e., such as techniques for accessing and interpreting information in print or digital.)
Search the Catalog
Search the library's catalog to find resources available through the Government and Heritage Library's collection.