The State Library is redesigning our website with the goal of creating the best possible experience for our users. Please take a moment to have a look. We welcome your feedback on the new web site.
North Carolina State Publications Clearinghouse Advisory Committee
Purpose of the Committee
The NC State Documents Depository System was created by GS 125-11.5-11.13 and became effective on October 1, 1987. The legislation makes a provision for the appointment of an Advisory Committee "of State officials and depository librarians to review and advise on the operation of the depository system." Members are appointed by the Secretary of the Department of Cultural Resources and serve two-year terms.
Committee members help shape the future role of the Clearinghouse in its efforts to provide access to state government information to all of the people of North Carolina.
- Eileen Brown, Randall Library, UNC-Wilmington, 2009-2010
- Dianne Ford, Belk Library, Elon University, 2009-2010
- Billy King, Forsyth County Public Library, 2009-2010
- John Lawrence, Joyner Library, East Carolina University, 2008-2009
- Cathy Martin, Legislative Library, 2008-2009
- Kathy Prickett, N.C. Division of Tourism, Department of Commerce, 2008-2009
- Allan Scherlen, Belk Library, Appalachian State University, 2009-2010
- Victoria Silver, James E. Shepard Library, North Carolina Central U., 2008-2009
- Cal Shepard, State Library of North Carolina, ex officio member
- Jennifer Davison, State Library of North Carolina, ex officio member