LSTA 2011-2012 Project Reports
(Complete one set for EACH grant received.)
Due: September 30, 2012
Complete the Narrative Report (pdf)
We suggest you prepare your narrative using word processing software, save it for your files, then copy/paste into the online form. An alternative is to save a partially completed form on your computer.
Note: If you receive a message that "Adobe Reader does not save the data that you enter into form fields." Ignore this message and click OK to proceed -- you will be able to save your partially completed form by clicking the "Save Form" button on the last page of the pdf form and following the instructions.
If your report is successfully submitted, you should see a pop-up message and receive an email message with a copy of the report attached.
Complete and print the appropriate Summary Expenditure Report form.
Select your grant category below for the appropriate form. A Summary Expenditure Report form must be submitted for each grant report.
- Basic Equipment Grant (xls)
- Library Outreach Services Grant (xls)
- NC ECHO Digitization Grant (xls)
- Planning Grant (xls)
- School Library Collection Development Grant (xls)
- Strengthening Public and Academic Library Collections Grant (xls)
- Technology Grant (xls)
- Other (xls) (not listed above)
Complete, print, and sign the Report Certification form (doc).
Mail your documents.
- Required Summary Expenditure Report (from Step 2)
- Required Report Certification Form (from Step 3)
- Printed materials or other promotional items developed for the project (if applicable)
- Publicity items or stories that appeared about your project (if applicable)
- Consultant’s report or recommendations resulting from your project (if applicable)
- Photos you are willing to share (these will not be returned)
LSTA Grant Report
Library Development Section
State Library of North Carolina
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-4640
Questions or comments? Contact Vicki Wheeler.