The State Library is redesigning our website with the goal of creating the best possible experience for our users. Please take a moment to have a look. We welcome your feedback on the new web site.
2017-2018 LSTA Grant Programs
Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Grants are federal funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services that are awarded by the State Library to eligible North Carolina libraries.
Overview of all 2017-2018 grant programs available.
The State Library is implementing a new online Grants Management System (GMS), developed by the NC Department of Transportation (NCDOT), for all LSTA Grant Applications. The system requires Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or 11.
Early September 2016
Annual Program Plan posted
Grant guidelines and application information posted
Letter of Intent Application posted
NC Cardinal Migration application and guidelines posted
Project Grant application and guidelines posted
November 1, 2016
December 15, 2016
Letter of Intent and NC Cardinal applicants notified
Submit GMS Access Form required to create User ID
Complete this step ASAP
February 8, 2017
February 24, 2017
June 8, 2017
Grant awards announced at
Application and Guidelines Information
- EZ Grant Application and Guidelines, $5,000-$50,000 (pdf)
- Letter of Intent Application and Guidelines, Project Grants only (pdf)
- NC Cardinal Migration Guidelines and Application (docx)
- Project Grant Application and Guidelines, $50,000-$100,000 (pdf)
- Year 2 or 3 Project Grant Applcation (pdf)
- Grant Management System Login: https://www.ebs.nc.gov
Questions or comments? Contact Raye Oldham.