Amanda has worked in public, academic and special libraries, as well as archives. She joined the State Library of North Carolina in 2014 as the Data Analysis and Communications Consultant and State Data Coordinator. She administers the annual public library survey for North Carolina and provides consulting services for developing programmatic evaluations, finding library and community data and communicating data. She also manages the Library Development blog. Amanda completed her MLS degree at Simmons College in Boston, MA and holds undergraduate degrees in history and French.
Amanda is available to assist with:
- survey design
- finding data about your library or other libraries
- creating data-informed advocacy materials
- consulting on evaluation/assessment planning
- providing feedback on the evaluation portion of LSTA grants
- writing press releases or communication plans