Find answers to some frequently asked questions about the Library's Online Catalog, from other patrons. This is all about searching, finding, downloading and other topics related to the online catalog.
Here are some videos to help answer some of the most commonly asked questions about the catalog:
- How to find the Catalog - https://youtu.be/IcERF3Op--M?list=PLgkbUin0bff3EUOcgA1pBlkXMn1ys8jnO
- How to Search - https://youtu.be/Y7G-aiTUgeE?list=PLgkbUin0bff3EUOcgA1pBlkXMn1ys8jnO
- How to find recently added books - https://youtu.be/epeNGmEeyfk
- How to narrow down search results to one type of media - https://youtu.be/iahjE9hZlYw
- How to use the Book Basket feature - https://youtu.be/wSKIb-1eVXI?list=PLgkbUin0bff3EUOcgA1pBlkXMn1ys8jnO
- How find Descriptive Movies - https://youtu.be/4Ro20g-48vY?list=PLgkbUin0bff3EUOcgA1pBlkXMn1ys8jnO
Help Us Improve the Online Catalog
Take this brief survey of your experiences with the catalog and help improve things.